Let's Find Your Next Home!
Christy Ying has been helping clients buy and sell homes in Silicon Valley for over 15 years.
She is passionate about her work and adds value in each of her transactions. Christy’s local market knowledge, attention to detail and effective negotiation skills have impressed some of Silicon Valley’s brightest and most successful executives and professionals. Her clients value her patience, persistence and honesty. Furthermore, Christy’s tenacity and diligent work ethic benefit her clients as she advocates for them through every step of the transaction.
During her many years in the industry, Christy has built a network of loyal trade’s people to enhance a home. Whether the challenge is scheduling an inspector or painter on short notice or installing new stone counter tops, Christy has the connections to get it done.
Christy is highly regarded by fellow Realtors because of her candor and fairness. She treats people as they would like to be treated. She follows through on her commitments and communicates clearly and effectively. In addition to referrals from past clients, Christy receives many referrals from loan officers, including one who endorsed her by saying, “Christy will not only tell you why to buy a house but she will tell why NOT to buy a particular house, which isn’t common.”
Christy loves working with people and is involved in her community. She regularly volunteers in the Los Altos Schools. She is a participant and key decision maker in Sereno Group’s “1% For Good” philanthropy in which the agents and company give 1% of each commission check to a not for profit organization.
When she is not listing or selling real estate, Christy can be found on the golf course with her kids or at a little league game.
Christy’s Real Estate Achievements:
- 12 years of Real Estate sales experience with Alain Pinel Realtors
- Obtained a California Broker license in 2002, which is held by only a small percentage of real estate sales people
- Earned G.R.I. (Graduate of Realty Institute) in 2003, which required 100 hours of coursework and is a comprehensive educational program for real estate sales people
- Listed in the top 5% of Realtors in Santa Clara County in San Jose Magazine
- Honored by Silicon Valley Association of Realtors for outstanding achievement in listings and sales
- Unsurpassed satisfaction rate with clients who expected and received the best service and results
- Intimate knowledge of Los Altos having lived in 3 sub markets